Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No fever....yet.

We made it throught the night. Since Phil was on alert, Lily slept with me. Which means I put towels under the sheets, and a waterproof pad on top- just in case. And wouldn't you know it, she didn't pee at all. Great, so now I'm worried about how dehydrated she is. She just went- Ok, she's somewhat hydrated. Still throwing up too. Another tally in dehydrated column. We go in to Clinic today so I'll have a better idea of how she's doing. Last time I packed a just in case we have to stay bag....and we had to stay...so now the debate is.....do I pack a just in case bag? Or if I merely rename it "extra bag o stuff" will that have the power to control our fate? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)