Monday, December 1, 2008

Today in History...


I was going to list a bunch of events on this day in history...who has time? So Let's Pretend...fascinating event 1, event 2, such and such , so and so was born, yada yada.

But most importantly on this day in history, 33 years ago Phillip "Buddha" Mallory was born. This is THE most important event on this day in history that I could imagine. He is my best friend, my strength, my caretaker, and the best father I could have ever picked for our kids. He spent all day yesterday cleaning and doing laundry so I could relax when I got home. He is the most amazing man I have ever met and I am so glad that he is Lily's dad because without him, this would be way more awful than it already is.

Happy Birthday Buddy, I love you! Last year....

6 comments:

  1. How incredibly sweet--both the photo and the loving message! Hugs to my birthday buddy!~~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Phil! Sorry I've been MIA the last few weeks. The family has been in my thoughts and I know Angela has been picking up my slack.

    Stay strong and keep the love going!

    Robert C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Buddha...."it's fall, y'all!".
    He's pretty good, you should definitely keep him. Love ya, Phil!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Buddah! Many hugs to you--may the roller coaster keep going up! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen - You are an excellent photographer! What a great picture--and Phil's birth was the MOST important happening on December 1st!! He and Lily look like sunshine! Love to you all--Phil's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)