Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just Keep Swimming....

Yeah, we went to Sea World too. I'm not crazy about the fishy scene. Don't care for the smell, not a big fan of wet n slimy. It's just me. I know, I know. I've gotten the looks of horror when I say it. I'm not disrespectin those who love the swimmy kine- I am just not one of them. Apart from Dori n Nemo. But we were gifted tickets and it would have been a shame for the kids not to see it because it's not my cup o chum. I'd have to say that it was a lot more fun than I expected. The kids liked the show, the best part was watching Bella use half of my supply of wet wipes to clean the bleachers. Guess she sides with me on the fish front. She also wanted no part of feeding the dolphins, nor did Kiera. Yeah, that would require touching fish, dead fish, but fish none the less. I had to walk to the other side of the feeding pool. Good spot for pictures too.

There was a great kiddie ride area. I liked that all the lil rides were clustered so one of us could hang out with the girls while the other took Phillip to ride the big rides. It was a good day.

The down side was that I couldn't eat the entire day- the plus side was that there was a Chick Fila on the way back- AND it was date night at GKTW(which they call Kids' Night Out) so Phil and I snuck out for Olive Garden. It all worked out swimmingly.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Sea World
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)