Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oh bother!

Hello from sunny Florida! Our trek across the ocean and the continental us was interesting and a good reminder why we don't travel by air more often. Upon arrival we immediately were offered a trade in residency with a volunteer here and we are very tempted to take it. Give kids the world is astounding! we are in the new fairytale houses right across from an amazing playground with a life size candyland game.

We have been to magic kingdom, universal studios and animal kingdom. we,ve visited with some of lily,s favorite friends including pooh! We had a very special visit with Cinderella, belle, and aurora. I got a little verklempt and one of the cast members had to take my camera lest I take blurry pictures. Every night here at the village there is a special event, tonight is a huge birthday party. We are exhausted from the fun, which is a much better feeling than the alternative!
We don't have internet in the house here, so when I get a chance I will download pics or instruct Phil to! He's been up at 5 every morning checking on work. He has been chastized and now claims he is checking up on fantasy football. I apparently got Ocho cinco and mcnabb. Chiiiile please. I might as well kiss the baby now.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

  1. Next time we are at toy story mania, you can kiss the baby! I am the champion! Child please.Ilove you! Og tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)