Monday, December 22, 2008

Syrup and cookies

So Lily felt pretty good this past weekend. We still had major ups and downs and she threw up 1-2x a day- but the in between times were a little more manageable. We even saw some smiles and a little dancing. She has been eating and loves chocolate chip cookies these days. Her levels have definitely dropped. No fever yet. This morning has been really tough, everything seems to bother her. I know that means she's not feeling well and something hurts- yesterday it was her legs. Which I hope means the GCSF(shots) are working. She has more bruising and sensitivity again. She is very bipolar and goes from being happy to yanking hair or hitting. She wanted Lily pancakes, but the L was too big and she disowned them, and me. She finally agreed on oatmeal. She usually puts a little syrup in her oatmeal. Today she wanted a little oatmeal in her syrup. At this point -I said that was enough syrup- she disagreed. The syrup was not eaten, I was again disowned. We go into clinic this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could make it better for all of you. Always praying for Lily and her wonderful family - Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen the movie elf? where he puts the syrup in the spaghetti? :)

    I hope lilly feels better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's an elf (as I believe most 3 year olds are)! :)
    Still praying for you guys every day. I'm also going to add that hair-brained baseball coach to my prayer list. Something's not right with that guy! But then again, it's Hawaii..... Jen Harris

    ReplyDelete

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)