Sunday, March 8, 2009

A cold Sunday...

Yep, I knew it was coming. I have a cold. Let's add to the reasons I can't sleep, shall we? I knew when I went into the lab for routine bloodwork and the secretary looked like Rudolph and sounded like a frog that I was in for it.

Lily has been a bear the past couple of days. Back to the whiny, emotionial, angry kiddo that we dealt with a couple months ago. I don't know if she's coming down with what I have, which is likely or if her internal clock tells her that it's about time for another cycle to start. She and Bella act like normal siblings and argue just to spite each other. They go from spreading their blankets on the ground, pretending it's snow and flapping their arms and legs maniacally to rolling around like caged animals fighting over the last scrap of food. All normal until Lily gets scratched which could turn into a nasty infection or her button gets tugged which sends her screaming to her corner. The frog has made an appearance in her belly again. So something's up. But this week is cycle 6.....we're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)