Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Count down to 4!


Since Lily should get to come home tomorrow evening, Julie and the nurses want to help her celebrate her birthday early. So tomorrow they are throwing her a cupcake party. We have debated how to celebrate her big day this Saturday, and have decided to keep it low key since we don't know how she will feel. If she is doing good we are going to take her swimming at a friend's house because she loves swimming- if not- we will do our best to make it a happy day for her and celebrate more when she feels up to it. I am hopeful- she is starting to get the chemo glow as Phil and I call it- the sunken eyes, pale skin-but she's doing pretty good.


****I spent quite some time trying to crop this picture to reduce the amout of nakey...I gave up and finally just left it alone- during that whole time I did not notice that Barbie and Ken(aka Jasmine and Prince Ali) are also in their birthday suits.....Lily got a new Jasmine doll and 5 minutes later was removing her beautiful purple outfit- She doesn't like clothes.

1 comment:

  1. i know this is silly. I have nudies at my house. But I noticed in the picture that Barbie and Ken a strategically cover by Lily's leg. Good shooting Mom. Anna Murfin

    ReplyDelete

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)