Monday, June 22, 2009

Snippets of time

Yesterday

Lily has the virus Bella had last week. I am watching her closely as her fever is hovering around the point she gets a trip to the spa. Since I am not allowed to meander further than the kitchen to replenish juice rations, I have been piddling around on the computer all day. I wish I could say I accomplished anything but for now she just needs mommy. Not all job products are visible- but no less important. In between , I do computer chargings and loads of laundry when she drifts off to sleep.

Today

There was puking involved last night. Phil spent the 1st part of the evening on duty and I took the second... I thought her fever broke last night. It did not. Going into clinic today to flush her port and do routine bloodwork. Hopefully we will not have to stay....poor monkey.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. We were all hoping some things wouldn't be shared between sisters... We'll be praying that her clinic trip will be short. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Bella is feeling better, and Phillip and Kiera too. Lily, don't be sick--get better quick. Wondering if your favorite doc is back and has taken a look at Lily's new prepubescent development, and what she has to say about it. Love to all - Grandma Allen

    ReplyDelete

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)