Thursday, July 23, 2009

Right there.

Thanks to all who have been so supportive. You can't pick your family, but you do pick your friends and sometimes you luck out on both counts. I have the most amazing friends- and gosh darn it I love you guys! As for my family- you're pretty awesome too.

Phil is trolloping about Singapore these days- sorry honey- I meant to say working dilligently to further friendly international relationships ;) We have been doing video chat, which the girls find this to be a great way to be silly. We take this opportunity to do a geography(aka situational awareness) lesson- which Lily seems less than interested in. Phil: Lily- do you know where I am? Lily: Daddy watch this....(insert goofy face) Phil: Lily I am in Singapore. Can you say singapore? Lily- Daddy watch this(insert goofy dance). Phil; Lily, where am I? Lily: You are right there, watch this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)