Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 9 of 21.

I am definitely tired. I seem to wake up every hour. I read some last night. My day was pretty unremarkable. I know Kiera has ballet until 8:30 and Phil won't be home in time to take her, so I pace myself during the day to reserve energy. Like that's a thing. But I try. I check in with a few friends.

After school Kiera has to print something for a homework assignment. And we are out of ink. I'm glad we didn't find this out at 9 O'clock tonight. I can run to the store while she's at ballet.

One of her good friends is at ballet when we get there. Her mom runs to Costco with me. We spend the entire time chatting. It's nice to catch up. When we get home Phil and I watch a little TV. Then we go to bed. I seem to still wake up every hour. I listen to the rain. I listen to Phil breathe, then snore, then breathe. I watch the little blue light on the humidifier. I drift off to sleep. I wake up. I sleep. Phil kisses me goodbye. I made it through another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)