Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 19 of 22. Show-ing off.

This is one of those days where I spend time blogging and it disappears and I want to scream because I don't have time for this....


Saturday- The big show. Sleeping Beauty. I didn't have high expectations- after all it was a traveling week long camp done in 4 days. But I was really pleasantly surprised. The girls had fun and would do it again - so that tells me everything I need to know!  The Memorial Theatre is old, but keep up pretty well with real seats and air conditioning! 


Kiera- Fairy Godmother
Bella- Musician
Lily- Cook
 We are so lucky that we had some good support in the audience- aunt, uncle, cousins, grandma, grandpa and even some of our Raptor Ohana.

After the show we went over to lunch by the water. 

Phil, Phillip and Lily took grandma and grandpa for a tour of the squadron and to the UH football game. The girls had some self directed quiet time. You know its been a busy week when....

Bella went to play with her cousins, Kiera and I went to see her friends in the Tempest. A tough show- but the kids did great. Half way through Kiera leans over- do you understand a word of what they are saying? I laugh- not so much- and I even studied this in college. But it was really well done! and then we fell into bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)