Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home again


Lily's home. She's pretty worn out and we are getting ready to start our first night of at home IV treatment. Just trying to work around contingincies like- what happens if she gets up in the middle of the night while attached and forgets she's attached.? I have a feeling I'll be up keeping an eye on her.




Chale and Keola came and hung out with Bella while I retrieved the lily monkey. Since it was pouring all day, Phil wisely decided transporting pukey monkey in his vehicle that has no air conditioning with the windows rolled up did not sound like a whole lot of fun. He then got some quality time away by doing our grocery shopping for the week as Lily and I made our way home. Lily was happy to have some Chale time when we got home and Bella was relieved that I reappeared in less than 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Kay Monkey

Lily Kay Monkey
November 2008 Photographed by Shelley Detton (7 Layer Studio)